“So who really needs a Leadership Coach?”
As a Leadership Coach I help executives think through and tackle their own problems. Self-reliance not dependency is the goal. When conditions are right, leadership coaching can be one of the best people investments for executives.
I focus on:
- High Potential Employees
- Successors to Executive roles
- Corporate level (C-Suite) Executives
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Members of the Board/Board of Directors
- Others in Executive Leadership roles
Begin your conscious leadership journey towards being an Inspirational Leader – after all what’s leadership if you don’t inspire?
Douglas McKenna’s five diagnostic questions are critical to ask before making the decision about executives who are likely to benefit from Coaching.
- How valuable is this person’s performance and potential to your organization?
- Are key people in the organization ready to support this person’s efforts to grow and change?
- What is the challenge the person is facing right now?
- How willing and able will the executive be to work with a coach? Coachability is important.
- What alternatives to coaching are available?
Leadership Coaching is here to stay because what was hitherto a stigmatic leadership intervention (“You’re so broken you need a coach”) has become the rave intervention (“You’re so valuable you get a coach!”).
Lets get started!